Performances of “Aida” are at 7 p.m. Nov. 15, 16, 21, 22, 23 with matinee performances Nov. 16 and 23 at 2 p.m. at the White Bear Lake Area High School - North Campus Theater. Free tickets are available to senior citizens for the 2 p.m. show on Saturday, Nov. 16, but tickets should be reserved through the regular ticket process. Go to isd624.org for more information or to purchase tickets.
- New author solves his own problem
- Centennial School Board selects interim superintendent
- The fire’s still there at 50, after scary injury, for obstacle racer
- Lino Lakes Legion season ends with 3rd-place finish in sub-state
- Drought conditions call for mindfulness of water use
- Lino Lakes Police Reports
- Quad Community Press: E-edition, July 27, 2021
- Looking ahead to Olympics, Condie is pictured in Sports Illustrated
- New events and old favorites coming to Slice of Shoreview
- Lino Lakes community groups organize late-August events
- White Bear VFW team wins 16-team tournament
- ‘The Hog’ appearing at Slice of Shoreview classic car show
- Recreation destination: Turtle Lake might just have it all
- Equity concerns dominate public forum at school board meeting
- Ramsey County Sheriff’s Reports
- Call Johnson Junk Removal to haul away your unwanted stuff
- Rush Line taking on purple hue
- Washington County Sheriff Reports
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
These hot temperatures will likely stick around for a while. Do you still enjoy the outdoors when it gets this hot, or do you prefer to stay indoors in the air conditioning?