In response to COVID-19 concerns last week, the White Bear Center for the Arts announced that the organization would be suspending operations until March 29. Click here to find a 360-degree view of the current exhibit.
- Outdoor expansion in Downtown White Bear Lake
- Lino Lakes provides eateries flexibility
- Tragic accident takes beloved mother-daughter duo
- Centerville house fire total loss
- Man sentenced in Hugo house fire
- Front lines of Lyme disease
- State Fair vendors ‘weather pandemic storm’
- Dana Marie Hartwick (Halonen)
- Centennial School District steps up to honor class of 2020
- Hugo couple makes sustainable lifestyle easier
Societies around the world are encouraging (and sometimes enforcing) the use of non-surgical face coverings to help slow the spread of COVID-19. CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies).