White Bear Lake closed conference play with a 7-0 win over Forest Lake at home on Thursday evening. The Bears (11-4-1 overall) tied for second place, one point behind Stillwater. Nicole Moore and Sydney Johnson each booted two goals, and Lauren Eckerle, Paige Swanson and Izzy Zimmerman had one apiece. In the final Suburban East standings, Stillwater was 7-0-2 for 23 points, and Mounds View and the Bears each 7-1-1 for 22 points. The Bears will start sectionals Wednesday, likely as the No. 2 seed behind Stillwater.
- Football: Cougars finish rough schedule 4-4 with loss to Woodbury
- Football: Zephyrs top Packers 35-12, take 6-2 mark into playoffs
- Cross country: Mahtomedi girls are MEC champions, boys place 3rd
- Girls soccer: Mustangs blank Crimson 2-0 to earn state trip
- Boys soccer: Mustangs topple Park Center and No. 1 Maple Grove for section crown
- Boys soccer: Duluth East ends Cougar reign 3-0
- Girls soccer: Cougars thump Andover 7-2, head for state
- Tennis: Zephyrs’ Munson is section runner-up for another state trip
- Circle Pines resident’s ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ display is back for 3rd year
- Letters to the Editor
- Letters to the editor
- Girls soccer: Bears finally get past semifinals as Maloy leads OT win over Raptors
- Ramsey County Sheriff’s Reports
- White Bear Lake Area 2021 Voters’ Guide
- Changes coming to Whitaker Street intersection
- Football: Two rare TD plays help Bears trip Osseo 41-27
- Washington County Sheriff Reports
- The Grasshoppers reunite after 50-plus years
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
This year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is highly recommending trick-or-treating outside in small groups and avoiding crowded indoor Halloween parties. Masks are also encouraged.