Mahtomedi edged Woodbury 53-52 on Friday night, with Sonya Potthoff sinking two free shots with just under a half minute left for the winning margin. Anne Greene tallied 16 points and 12 rebounds for the Zephyrs (2-1). Potthoff had 12 points and four assists. Zoie Centers was next with six points. Riley Rosenthal sank 21 points for Woodbury (0-2) and Mattea Henry added 12.
- Girls basketball: Cougars win at Anoka 58-48
- Gymnastics: Zephyrs beat SSP, finish duals unbeaten
- Boys hockey: Bears romp at Roseville 13-0
- Boys hockey: Hastings rallies to clip Zephyrs 4-3
- Boys basketball: Anoka tops Cougars 79-69
- Boys hockey: Mustangs trip Forest Lake 7-4
- Boys hockey: Cougars rout Blaine 9-1, Blair nets 4 goals
- Boys basketball: Kirk, Mustangs top Woodbury in OT
- A perfect storm of construction heads to south Mahtomedi
- Roadmap points all directions for soon-to-be ex-White Bear Lake city planner
- Rooney farm: from green plants to green homes
- Landings of Lexington residents want their voices heard
- White Bear Township unveiled as Hockey Day 2023 host
- Change in leadership on the horizon at Northeast Youth and Family Services
- Mahtomedi School Board implements open forum
- White Bear Lake Police Reports
- Legislators tell district to ‘be patient,’ ‘maybe next year’
- Birkeland set for Olympic Games
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Approximately 80 percent of people fail to stick to their New Year's resolutions. Instead of grand over-reaching goals, sometimes smaller more manageable resolutions can help make you feel better and build confidence to make real life changes over time.