Mahtomedi improved to 4-1 with a victory at St. Michael-Albertville, 7-4, on Thursday evening. Carter Haycraft and Jimmy Egan gave the Zephyrs a 2-0 first period lead. The second period was free-wheeling with the Knights (0-3) notching three goals and the Zephyrs answering with four, by Haycraft, Cav Bruner, and two by Charlie Drage. Sam Harris got an empty-netter to close the Zephyr scoring. David Wolsfeld made three assists and Patrick Egan two. Caleb Waller and Tyler Jordan each had two goals for STMA. Mahtomedi outshot the Knights by just 32-28. Charlie Brandt made 24 saves.
- Boys basketball: Champlin Park tips Cougars
- Girls basketball: Cougars top Champlin 63-44
- Girls basketball: Mahtomedi clips Tartan, Hill-Murray
- Frozen fundraising: Winter plungers get cold for the cause
- From pop-up pizzeria to permanent place: Melt Pizza Company opens soon in Stillwater
- Stillwater’s Singhvi siblings see 2nd year of success in 2022 App Challenge
- Winter is here
- Labrador puppy warms the hearts of local military family
- White Bear Township hosts four-day hockeyfest this weekend
- White Bear Lake man charged, police officer in recovery following apartment shooting
- Hockey Day MN: H-M beats Bears in OT, Hermantown tops Mahtomedi, Stillwater girls beat Bears
- Hockey Day MN will be a high point in family’s hockey odyssey
- Remembering 1st hockey tourney
- Marshall reflects on life in Mahtomedi
- Neighborhood speaks out on proposed development
- It’s a Wonderful Life’ celebrates 30 years
- Ice Diving Festival makes a splash at White Bear Lake
- White Bear Lake Police officer in recovery after being shot during arrest
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Approximately 80 percent of people fail to stick to their New Year's resolutions. Instead of grand over-reaching goals, sometimes smaller more manageable resolutions can help make you feel better and build confidence to make real life changes over time.