Mahtomedi rallied to force overtime but Eden Prairie turned back the Zephyrs 3-2 on Wednesday evening at the Eagles’ rink. The Eagles (7-8-1) took a 2-0 lead in the second period on goals by Teddy Townsend and Andy Earl (power play). The Zephyrs (10-4) pulled even in the third with goals by Charlie Drage at 4:06, assisted by Corey Bohmert, and Bohmert at 15:07, assisted by Drage and Cal Bruner. Townsend settled the issue at 3:10 of the overtime. Zephyr goalie Charlie Brandt stopped 34 of 37 shots while Eden Prairie’s Isaiah Paulnock saved 28 of 30.
- Hockey Day MN: H-M beats Bears in OT, Hermantown tops Mahtomedi, Stillwater girls beat Bears
- Boys hockey: Cougars upset Maple Grove 7-6 in overtimee
- Girls hockey: Cougars thump NWC 6-0
- Boys basketball: Holy Family thumps Bears 88-69
- Gymnastics: Mahtomedi tops Eagan & Chaska/Chanhassebn
- Girls basketball: Bears hit 12 three's, beat Rangers 60-54
- Boys basketball: Bears top Rangers 81-51 for 7th in row
- Alpine: Cougar girls finish 3rd, boys 4th in NWSC; 3 make all-conference
- White Bear Township hosts four-day hockeyfest this weekend
- Township, businesses brace for Hockey Day Minnesota crowd
- Hockey Day MN will be a high point in family’s hockey odyssey
- White Bear Lake man charged, police officer in recovery following apartment shooting
- Music to catch at Hockey Day Minnesota
- New semester will start soon at WBLAHS North Campus addition
- Remembering 1st hockey tourney
- Ice Diving Festival makes a splash at White Bear Lake
- White Bear Lake Police officer in recovery after being shot during arrest
- Mahtomedi Mayor goes out with a bang of the gavel
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Approximately 80 percent of people fail to stick to their New Year's resolutions. Instead of grand over-reaching goals, sometimes smaller more manageable resolutions can help make you feel better and build confidence to make real life changes over time.