White Bear Lake thumped previously unbeaten Roseville Area 8-3 on Thursday evening, sparked by Nolan Roed, who found the net three times —one shorthanded, one on a power play, one even strength. Kyle Gibson and Brady Borgestad knocked in two goals each and Aiden Welch had the other. Joe Belisle and Jack Stanius each made two assists. The Bears (4-1) had a 52-18 advantage in shots against the Raiders (4-1).
- Girls basketball: Mustangs clip Rangers 72-58
- Nordic: Mustangs have SEC tandem champs while girls place 3rd and boys 4th
- Gymnastics: Zephyrs beat SSP to finish duals 8-0
- Boys basketball: Bears top Ponies 67-50 for season split
- Girls basketball: Ponies scuttle Bears 56-41
- Boys hockey: Cadets hand Zephyrs 4th straight loss 3-1
- Girls hockey: Cougars down Bears 4-0
- Boys hockey: Cougars thump Osseo 8-0
- White Bear Township hosts four-day hockeyfest this weekend
- Hockey Day MN: H-M beats Bears in OT, Hermantown tops Mahtomedi, Stillwater girls beat Bears
- Marshall reflects on life in Mahtomedi
- White Bear Lake man charged, police officer in recovery following apartment shooting
- 'It’s a Wonderful Life’ celebrates 30 years
- Neighborhood speaks out on proposed development
- Business in Shoreview turns over a new leaf in farming
- Remembering 1st hockey tourney
- Water Gremlin served with 95 lawsuits
- Ice conditions force changes for BEAR’ly Open
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Approximately 80 percent of people fail to stick to their New Year's resolutions. Instead of grand over-reaching goals, sometimes smaller more manageable resolutions can help make you feel better and build confidence to make real life changes over time.