White Bear Lake lost a nail-biter to Stillwater 59-58 at home on Thursday evening, missing some chances in the final 20 seconds. Jack Janicki notched 22 points, seven steals and 10 rebounds for the Bears. Jack Misgen netted 16 points and Wyatt Hawks 10. For Stillwater, Max Shikenjanski hit 25 points and snagged 10 rebounds. Drew Johnson sank 14 points. With the Bears trailing 59-57, Janicki made the first of two free shots with 20 seconds left and missed the second. The Bears rebounded. Janicki missed a three-pointer. Stillwater rebounded. The Bears stole the ball on an inbounds play with 13 seconds left, but the Ponies forced a jump ball and got the ball back. The Ponies missed a free shot with :03 left, but the Bears could only launch a 3/4 length of the court desperation shot that missed.
- Wrestling: Bears beat Mahtomedi, lost to Centennial, Irondale
- Girls basketball: Mahtomedi tops H-M for 6th in row
- Girls basketball: Bears clip Mustangs, won have 5 straight
- Boys basketball: Mahtomedi downs Hill-Murray 71-33
- Gymnastics: Bears have best score in loss at Stillwater
- Swimming: Roseville tops Bears 103-80
- Boys hockey: Roed, Bishop spark Bears over Royals 6-1
- Girls basketball: Bears were ready when Coach Post got 300th win
- Landings of Lexington residents want their voices heard
- Roadmap points all directions for soon-to-be ex-White Bear Lake city planner
- Rooney farm: from green plants to green homes
- Change in leadership on the horizon at Northeast Youth and Family Services
- Long-term Shoreview City Council member dies
- Birkeland set for Olympic Games
- Shoreview Snow Queen candidate aspires to the carnival crown
- Centennial hopes to grow its own teachers through new course
- Housekeeping chores completed at White Bear Lake City Council’s first meeting
- White Bear Lake Police Reports
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Approximately 80 percent of people fail to stick to their New Year's resolutions. Instead of grand over-reaching goals, sometimes smaller more manageable resolutions can help make you feel better and build confidence to make real life changes over time.