The Washington County Sheriff’s Office reported the following selected incidents in Birchwood, Dellwood, Grant, Mahtomedi, Pine Springs and Willernie:
• Washington County Sheriff’s Office deputies at 3:49 p.m. Oct. 11 cited a motorist for speeding in the 11000 block of 75th Street N. They cited another motorist at the same location on Oct. 15 for the same offense.
• The driver of a blue sedan was cited at 5:49 p.m. Oct. 12 in the 8000 block of southbound Manning Avenue N. for speeding 69 mph in a 55 mph zone by northbound deputies on stationary patrol who clocked him on radar. The driver, whose attitude was described as “good,” admitted to 65 of those 69 mph.
• A vehicle’s rear window was reported shattered at 10:44 a.m. Oct. 14 in the area of Dellwood Road N. and Jamaca Avenue N.
• Deputies conducted three traffic stops Oct. 14 for motorists passing on the shoulder: at 8:28 a.m. in the 9000 block of Dellwood Road N., at 1:53 p.m. in the 7000 block of Manning Avenue N., and at 1:57 p.m. in the 7000 block of Manning Avenue N.
• A resident in the 8000 block of Imperial Court on Oct. 15 reported finding mail on the roadway that had been outside for several days. The mail appeared to have been run over by vehicles and was ripped open. Deputies brought the beaten-up mail to its owner, along with their business card.
• An unidentified motorist was arrested for DWI at 1:16 a.m. Oct. 15 on 60th Street N. after deputies observed a vehicle parked sideways in the lane of traffic with the motor running. The driver was passed out at the wheel. When the driver exhibited signs of intoxication, deputies administered several standard field sobriety tests (SFST’s), all of which the driver failed.
• A motorist was cited at 10:36 a.m. Oct. 16 in the 8000 block of Manning Avenue N. for driving after revocation, following a traffic stop for speeding 70 mph in a 55 mph zone. He was also verbally warned about his speed, expired registration and failure to provide proof of insurance.
• A Minnesota motorist was cited at 11:48 p.m. Oct. 16 in the area of Fourth Avenue and Dellwood Lane for driving without a license, failure to provide proof of insurance and multiple equipment violations after being pulled over for the latter.
• A Ridge Way resident reported his mailbox knocked over by a vehicle overnight Oct. 10-11. Deputies provided the complainant a case number for insurance purposes.
• Deputies cited a motorist at 1:31 a.m. Oct. 13 on Long Lake Road for driving after cancellation.
• Management at the Holiday station on Stillwater Road at 8:34 a.m. Oct. 14 reported that a counterfeit bill was passed at the business.
• Deputies cited a motorist at 5:32 p.m. Oct. 11 in the 6000 block of Hilton Trail N. for speeding.
• An unidentified motorist was arrested at 1:17 a.m. Oct. 14 on eastbound Highway 36 at I-694 for narcotics possession.