The Ramsey County Sheriff's Office reported the following incidents:
• A female was struck by a vehicle pulling out of a parking spot at Walmart June 2. She was evaluated by Allina Health. She did not need to be transported to the hospital.
• A female theft suspect fled Target June 2 but was identified through loss prevention contacts at other metro stores. The case was submitted to the city attorney to review for charging.
• A rear passenger window was reported broken in the 900 block of Berwood Avenue East June 5. It was determined damage was caused by a lawn care crew in the area.
• A robbery was reported at Kwik Trip in the 3200 block of Highway 61 June 5. The suspect got away with $50 of merchandise. The incident is under investigation.
• Credit cards were reported stolen from a wallet in a locker at a fitness business in the 900 block of County Road E June 5. The cards were used fraudulently.
• A resident in the 3200 block of Moray Avenue reported June 7 that someone threw landscape rocks at their vehicle.
• A driver was arrested for DWI near I-694 and Highway 61 June 7. The vehicle was stopped for driving on a rim and swerving outside of the lane of traffic.
• Robbery was reported in the 800 block of County Road E June 7. A purse was taken from the victim by a suspect who gave the victim a ride to the store. The incident is under investigation.
• A bicycle crashed into the side of a vehicle June 8 while crossing Highway 96 at Centerville Road. The bicyclist's wrist was broken. The bicyclist was transported to the hospital by White Bear Lake paramedics.
White Bear Township
• A gas drive-off was reported in the 5900 block of Highway 61 June 2.
• A male took a tool from AutoZone in the 1000 block of Meadowlands Drive June 2 and used it to work on his vehicle in the parking lot before returning it.
• Theft of mail was reported in the 4400 block of Grace Street June 3.
• Assault was reported in the 4100 block of Forest Court June 8. An adult male was cited for disorderly conduct.
• A driver failed to yield right-of-way near Portland Avenue and Buffalo Street June 8. The driver was transported to the hospital because they were disoriented. They were mailed a citation for failure to yield.
• Theft of mail containing business checks was reported in the 5500 block of Bald Eagle Boulevard E June 9. One of the checks was later washed, reissued under false pretense and cashed. Suspect information was obtained through an image of the cashed check.