A variety of large trucks and vehicles with special functions will be available for viewing and exploration in a parking lot near the Mahtomedi Community Education Center during the popular Vehicle Fair event, hosted by Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) this Thursday, May 18 from 6-7:30 p.m. No registration is required. The Mahtomedi Community Education Center is located at 1520 Mahtomedi Ave. A similar Touch-a-Truck event is happening in White Bear Lake the same day at Podvin Park from 5-7 p.m.
- Good Neighbor Days: ‘The Place to be in 2023’
- Brothers named ‘Good Neighbor of the Year’
- Cafesjian Art Trust Museum opens new exhibit
- Class of 2023 says goodbye
- Believet Days benefits Minnesota veterans and saves lives
- Decoding Dyslexia: $90 million literacy legislation passes
- Housing and business developments ahead for Shoreview
- Lexington council talks salary adjustments
- 2023 Hunt for the Golden Spike
- Roma building sells to equestrian store owner
- Boys golf: Mahtomedi nabs section crown, heads for state
- Bay’s dock usage area under fire
- White Bear Lake Police Reports
- Chris Anderson, longtime assistant, named Bears hockey coach
- A mom who is there for moms — and dads
- Aaron Turner is new Bears boys basketball coach
- Honoring a distinguished law enforcement career
- Manitou Days button contest winner rides home in style
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
What is your favorite sign of spring?
Everyone has their favorite season, but it's hard to beat the sensory enjoyment and relief when spring finally arrives after a long, cold winter.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.