Old-fashioned games of skill followed the Independence Day Parade Thursday, July 4 in Birchwood Village. The community event has been an annual tradition for more than 60 years.
- Man sentenced in Hugo house fire
- Centennial School District steps up to honor class of 2020
- Front lines of Lyme disease
- Residents push back on Reopen Resolution
- Hugo couple makes sustainable lifestyle easier
- Dana Marie Hartwick (Halonen)
- Washington County Sheriff’s Reports
- Graduating dancers honored with a parade
- Summer Kids Club C.A.M.P. given green light
- Restaurateurs take on another project
Societies around the world are encouraging (and sometimes enforcing) the use of non-surgical face coverings to help slow the spread of COVID-19. CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies).