A flyover in commemoration of the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, featuring a vintage fighter jet and WWII era airplanes coincided with the Shortest Marathon fundraising event in White Bear Lake. Earlier in the morning, residents may have heard the distinctive crackle of F-16 fighter jets from the Minnesota Air National Guard's 148th Fighter Wing on their way to a flyover at the state capitol.
- Football: Bears thump Totino-Grace 35-14, head into playoffs 6-2
- Football: Cougars finish rough schedule 4-4 with loss to Woodbury
- Football: Zephyrs top Packers 35-12, take 6-2 mark into playoffs
- Cross country: Mahtomedi girls are MEC champions, boys place 3rd
- Girls soccer: Mustangs blank Crimson 2-0 to earn state trip
- Boys soccer: Mustangs topple Park Center and No. 1 Maple Grove for section crown
- Boys soccer: Duluth East ends Cougar reign 3-0
- Girls soccer: Cougars thump Andover 7-2, head for state
- Circle Pines resident’s ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ display is back for 3rd year
- Letters to the Editor
- Letters to the editor
- Girls soccer: Bears finally get past semifinals as Maloy leads OT win over Raptors
- Ramsey County Sheriff’s Reports
- White Bear Lake Area 2021 Voters’ Guide
- Changes coming to Whitaker Street intersection
- Washington County Sheriff Reports
- Football: Two rare TD plays help Bears trip Osseo 41-27
- Lino Lakes cyclist hopes to help needy with medical supplies
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
This year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is highly recommending trick-or-treating outside in small groups and avoiding crowded indoor Halloween parties. Masks are also encouraged.