A press release sent by Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) Commissioner Steve Grove to the White Bear Chamber of Commerce announced the Minnesota Department of Health’s updated guidance increasing the table size for restaurants and bars. The new guidelines now limit party size in dining rooms to 10 people; limit party size in bar areas to 4 people and requires patrons in all areas to be seated. Guidance for spacing between tables continues to be 6 feet for social distancing.
- Project and inadequate notice irks Lino Lakes and Centerville residents
- Those with experience issue warning: Be Lyme aware
- Washington County Sheriff’s Reports
- Ramsey County Sheriff’s Reports
- SOS Office Furniture will open in Vadnais Heights this June
- Booms: Ice cream with a bang
- Eighth-grade entrepreneur hopes for a bite of the laundry market
- Special delivery: Doctor brings family full circle
- High school honors 4-star grad
- The city of Hugo namesake controversy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.