The Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office reported the following incidents:
• A frozen turkey was rescued from a pond in the first block of Deer Lane by an animal control officer on Jan. 8 and transported to to the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center for thawing.
• A crack pipe was found in a unisex restroom in the 500 block of Cardigan Road the morning of Jan. 10. It remains unclaimed.
• Following a Jan. 10 traffic stop at I-694 and Rice Street for driving after revocation, a 23-year-old St. Paul man was found to be in possession of narcotics. A 23-year-old female passenger was arrested on a Ramsey County felony warrant. Both occupants were booked into jail and an investigation continues.
• A porch pirate was successful the afternoon of Jan. 10, snatching a package of food valued at $120 in the 4300 block of Victoria Street. An investigation continues.
• A 48-year-old local man was booked into jail on charges of domestic assault, fifth-degree assault and disorderly conduct against a 55-year-old woman following a Jan. 10 incident in the 4200 block of Lexington Avenue.
• The driver of a vehicle fleeing from squads in the area of I-694 and Lexington Avenue lost control Jan. 12 and crashed at Highway 10 and I-35W. The occupants, a male and female, attempted to flee but were quickly collared. Both suspects, the driver, a 29-year-old Hastings man, and a 30-year-old female, also from Hastings, were charged with fleeing police. Both suspects were wanted on warrants for their arrest. The case was forwarded to the county attorney for review.
• A 22-year-old local male was scammed out of $1,500 when he attempted to order clothing from someone in California on Jan. 12 via Snapchat.
• A burglar forced his way into an apartment in the 4100 block of Lexington Avenue on Jan. 14, making off with $150 in cash.
• The pole holding the severe weather siren in Shamrock Park the 5600 block of Snelling Avenue was damaged on Jan. 14. No suspects.
• A 36-year-old woman was arrested the evening of Jan. 16 at an apartment complex in the 4100 block of Lexington Avenue on a domestic assault charge. The incident occurred when her 52-year-old boyfriend and father of their 5-year-old daughter asked the suspect to clean the cat’s litter box. “Mom lost it,” according to the victim and their daughter, and attacked Dad, also interrupting his call to 911. Mom, who is currently on probation for a previous domestic-related conviction in March, was arrested and jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• A resident was awakened by a knock on her front door at 3 a.m. Jan. 17 in the 1600 block of Hall Street. Rather than responding to the knock, the resident called 911. A strange male age 59, still at the doorway, was transported to county detox.
• Gift cards from two vehicles went missing from an underground garage in the 3500 block of Owasso Street. One theft occurred after midnight on Jan. 19 and the other just before dawn on Jan. 21. Investigations continue.