The Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office reported the following incidents:
• An officer spotted a known party with a warrant driving May 7 in the 20 block of Hay Camp Road. The 56-year-old local man was arrested on the warrant and an additional charge of driving with a canceled license inimical to public safety.
• A solicitor was arrested the evening of May 8 in the 50 block of West Pleasant Lake Road. The 29-year-old Shakopee man, who was already wanted on a misdemeanor warrant, was charged with trespassing.
• A 49-year-old man who had been convicted in a 2015 robbery for using his finger to imply he had a gun was in the process of rifling the till at the Gramsie Corner Mart on Rice Street May 8 after jamming his finger into the clerk’s side. When the clerk saw that the robber did not have a weapon, he grabbed the man, punched him and pinned him to the ground. A customer helped out, deputies arrived and the robber was arrested. The intruder had just arrived at the store after stealing a vehicle while the owner was pumping gas. The St. Paul man is in custody on felony charges of second-degree robbery and auto theft.
• A Hodgson Connection resident reported on May 10 that someone used his credit card to purchase round-trip plane tickets from Minneapolis to Miami. The credit card was never out of his possession, the victim said.
• Following a two-vehicle crash May 10 at Hodgson Road and Tanglewood Drive, a 48-year-old man was arrested on a DUI charge. The Minneapolis man was also wanted on an outstanding DUI warrant for his arrest.
• A confused driver was found in front of a “road closed” sign at Rice Street and Hodgson Road May 10 and stopped a deputy to ask how to navigate around it. “The strong smell of marijuana did not help his ability to navigate his predicament,” one deputy wrote. The driver was cited for driving after license revocation and no insurance and his vehicle was impounded.
• A vehicle parked in the 400 block of Highway 96 was rummaged through before midnight May 10; a purse containing ID, credit cards and cash was stolen.
• Responding to a report of a domestic incident May 10 in the 5700 block of Fairview Avenue, deputies were on the receiving end of kicks from an adult woman involved. The 63-year-old intoxicated woman was arrested and jailed.
• Her wallet with driver’s license and a credit card was last seen May 11 in her vehicle parked at Island Lake Park before a window was smashed and a purse rummaged through.
• Following a property damage crash in the 9000 block of Hardwood Avenue in the early morning hours of May 11, a 54-year-old Lino Lakes man was arrested for DUI.
• Cash and credit card information were taken from a backpack at Mounds View High School the morning of May 9. No suspects.