The Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office reported the following incidents:
• Financial exploitation of a vulnerable adult was reported May 29 in the 5900 block of Centerville Road. The incident is under investigation.
• A dog bite, that didn’t break the skin, was reported May 29 in the 4100 block of Sylvia Lane South. An animal control officer is following up on the bite and the animal’s rabies quarantine.
• Possible tampering of a gas tank vehicle parked in driveway in the 1700 block of Pinewood Drive was captured on home video surveillance May 26.
• A tennis court net was set on fire over the weekend of May 25-26 in the 5900 block of Mackubin Street. A juvenile suspect was identified. The incident is under investigation.
• A domestic assault was reported in the 4800 block of Nottingham Place May 30.The suspect left prior to deputy arrival. A KOPS alert and citation was issued.
• A resident in the 900 block of Carmel Court Fraud reported fraud May 28. The resident fell victim to a phone scam and purchased $876 gift card to stop someone from using her social security number to traffic drugs.
• Squads dispatched to the 1000 block of Highway 96 W May 28 for a fraud report. A bank customer responded to a phone call offering money in relation to computer issues. Over a two-week period, the victim purchased gift cards and provided access to their bank account. The loss was over $10,000. The bank is working with victim to close accounts and limit loss.
• A motorcycle reported stolen in Oakdale was found in the 4800 block of Nottingham Place May 31.
• Squads were dispatched to the 3800 block of Lexington Avenue N for a theft report May 29. Vape pens and cartridges placed on the counter were grabbed by two males who then fled the store without paying. $96 loss.
• A caller reported May 31 people riding jet skis through the area of the Turtle Lake Boat Launch with occupants drinking beers.
• A street sign and pole for Villa Drive/Viewcrest Road taken from the corner June 2. The street sign and pole for Silverthorn Drive was left behind.
• Deputies responded to the 200 block of Grand Ave June 2 on a theft report. A wallet was stolen and credit cards used. The office has possible suspect information.
• A vehicle was reported keyed in the 4000 block of Lexington Avenue June 2.
• A man was arrested for DWI in the area of Highway 96 E and White Bear Parkway June 2. The caller following reported the vehicle swerving all over the road eastbound on Highway 96 West at Lexington Avenue North in Shoreview. Alcohol level was 0.14.
• A 75-year-old male fell into a pond in the 1300 block of Silverthorn Drive June 2 and was unable to get out on his own. Allina Health evaluated him.
• A resident in the 300 block of Poplar Drive reported identity theft June 3. Unauthorized phone lines were opened in victim’s name. The incident is under investigation.
• The lacrosse field in McCullough Park was reported torn up by vehicle June 3.
• A vehicle was reported damaged in the 1900 block of Bluestream Lane overnight June 5. The windshield and side mirror were broken, there were dents on the roof and driver side door, and the center console gone through.
• The office is investigating a report of a person threatening a vulnerable adult in the 200 block of North Owasso Boulevard June 6.
• An underground parking storage unit in the 700 block of County Road F W was reported broken into June 5.
• A package was reported stolen in the 3500 block of Owasso Street June 7.
• A group home resident in the 3800 block of Virginia Circle, and his girlfriend, shot several people with a BB gun June 8, both accidentally and on purpose. A citation was issued.
• A car struck a woman at the BP station near Highway 96 W and Hodgson Road June 8. Allina Health evaluated the woman.
• About $1,200 worth of items were stolen from Flower Mart Green House in the 1000 block of Highway 96 W June 8. The shop was locked. No suspects.
• An unknown suspect took a victim’s wallet that was left behind in a restroom in the 3800 block of Lexington Avenue June 8. Credit cards were cancelled and their bank notified.
• Theft was reported in the 1000 block of Gramsie Road June 9. A purse with medications was stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the parking lot earlier that week. The victim had her wallet with her inside the restaurant.