- Bond passes, new school plans underway
- Big pledges jump-start ice arena fundraiser
- White Bear Press: E-Edition, November 13, 2019
- Cross country: Mustangs run away with Nike Regional title, earn repeat trip to nationals
- Paying tribute to our veterans
- Familiar face, new role
- Honoring those who serve
- North Oaks dancer stars in Nutcracker
- Matthew’s Family Restaurant abruptly closes its doors
- Resident voices concern about Lake Drive
- Army instills veteran with service mentality
- Mounds View levy passes, board members elected
- Former student hand-delivers teacher's award
- WWII vet surprised by his longevity
- White Bear schools bond passes, board members elected
- Steakhouse coming to Hugo?
- High school selects ‘hilarious’ farce for fall play
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The 10-year levy would be $1,735 per student, a $900 increase form the current levies in place. The tax impact for an average home would be $28 per month.