SHOREVIEW — Wells Fargo, located at 1803 Park View Drive, self-reported an accidental fire suppression system trip the morning of Feb. 7.
“There was an incident of an accidental fire suppression system released at Wells Fargo,” said Lake Johanna Fire Department Assistant Fire Chief Eric Nordeen. There was no fire. The trip happened about 5 a.m. and Wells Fargo called the fire department about 9 a.m. It apparently occurred due to construction dust.
The fire department completed air sampling at the site, which turned out clean, Nordeen added.
Wells Fargo reportedly had online service issues around the same time but it was unclear about whether it was related to the incident in Shoreview.
“We’re experiencing system issues due to a power shutdown at one of our facilities, initiated after smoke was detected following routine maintenance. We’re working to restore services as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience,” Wells Fargo stated on Twitter.