The Rogers Royals were red-hot on offense to defeat Centennial 9-5 on Saturday afternoon. The Royals (11-2) connected on nine of 37 shots, led by Sam Ranallo, Mason Jenson and Parker Dechene with two goals apiece. The Royals got six goals off Gavin Schahn and three off Cody Easton. Peyton Blair knocked in three goals for the Cougars (9-5) with Heath Nelson and Austin Petersen also scoring.
- Hockey Day MN: H-M beats Bears in OT, Hermantown tops Mahtomedi, Stillwater girls beat Bears
- Boys hockey: Cougars upset Maple Grove 7-6 in overtimee
- Girls hockey: Cougars thump NWC 6-0
- Boys basketball: Holy Family thumps Bears 88-69
- Gymnastics: Mahtomedi tops Eagan & Chaska/Chanhassebn
- Girls basketball: Bears hit 12 three's, beat Rangers 60-54
- Boys basketball: Bears top Rangers 81-51 for 7th in row
- Alpine: Cougar girls finish 3rd, boys 4th in NWSC; 3 make all-conference
- White Bear Township hosts four-day hockeyfest this weekend
- Township, businesses brace for Hockey Day Minnesota crowd
- Hockey Day MN will be a high point in family’s hockey odyssey
- White Bear Lake man charged, police officer in recovery following apartment shooting
- Music to catch at Hockey Day Minnesota
- New semester will start soon at WBLAHS North Campus addition
- Remembering 1st hockey tourney
- White Bear Lake Police officer in recovery after being shot during arrest
- Ice Diving Festival makes a splash at White Bear Lake
- Mahtomedi Mayor goes out with a bang of the gavel
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Approximately 80 percent of people fail to stick to their New Year's resolutions. Instead of grand over-reaching goals, sometimes smaller more manageable resolutions can help make you feel better and build confidence to make real life changes over time.