The Lino Lakes Public Safety Department reported the following incidents:
• An officer was dispatched to a theft from vehicle report in the 100 block of Century Trail March 26. The investigation is ongoing.
• Police and fire responded to the report of a vehicle fire in the 7900 block of I-35E March 26. The fire was extinguished, and the vehicle was towed from the scene.
• Officers responded to a report of a theft involving a vehicle part being removed in the 8100 block of Lake Drive March 26. Information was taken and the owner was given advice on possible ways to prevent future thefts.
• Officers responded to a delayed burglary report in the 400 block of Arrowhead Drive March 26. The investigation is ongoing.
• An officer responded to a report of an injured blue heron in the area of Kelly Street and Lake Drive March 27. Officers found the bird was mobile and options were provided should there be further problems.
• An officer responded to a report of an injured bird in the area of Kelly Street and Lake Drive March 28. The injured sandhill crane was brought to the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center.
• An officer took a theft from vehicle report in the 700 block of Town Center Parkway March 29. The incident is currently under investigation.
• Officers responded to vehicle rollover crash in the 7700 block of 20th Avenue March 29. The male driver was transported by ambulance to a hospital for treatment.
• Officers responded to a report of juveniles playing ding dong ditch in the 6300 block of Red Fox Road March 29. Officers checked the area but were unable to locate the juveniles.
• An officer responded to a damage to property complaint in the 6300 block of Ware Road March 30. The incident is currently being investigated.
• A resident reported a suspicious male selling meat from a vehicle in the 7500 block of Jeanne Drive March 30. Officers checked the area but were unable to locate him.
• An officer responded to a burglary report at a business in the 6400 block of Lakota Trail April 1. The case is under investigation.
The Centennial Lakes Police Department reported the following incidents:
• Officers were dispatched to the 0 block of South Pine Drive in Circle Pines March 27 on report of an assault. The suspects are known, and the case is pending follow-up.
• Officers were dispatched to a property damage accident in the 9200 block of South Highway Drive in Lexington March 29. Officers gathered information from the involved drivers.
• Officers were dispatched to the 9100 block of South Highway Drive in Lexington March 29 on report of a male stumbling in the parking lot and attempting to get into at least six vehicles. The suspect was subsequently arrested for first-degree DWI and transported to jail.
• Police conducted a traffic stop in the area of Lexington Avenue and Restwood Road in Lexington March 30. Officers confiscated marijuana paraphernalia and alcohol from three juveniles.
• Officers were dispatched to Center Park in Circle Pines on a vandalism report March 31. Officers located multiple items in the playground that had been spray-painted. Officers took photos of the damage and notified the public works department.