The Lino Lakes Public Safety Department reported the following incidents:
• An officer stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation in the 6000 block of Centerville Road Jan 15. The adult male driver was later issued a citation for driving after revocation, no insurance, expired registration and wrong tabs on a motor vehicle.
• Officers responded to a residence in the 7600 block of Peltier Lake Drive regarding a suspicious person seen in the area Jan. 15. Officers located the male as he exited a house and took him into custody for burglary. The male was transported to jail, where he was held on pending burglary charges.
• Officers responded to a harassment report involving a juvenile male who received a threatening message via social media Jan. 16. The investigation is ongoing.
• An officer responded to assist the Minnesota State Patrol with a canine sniff of a vehicle for narcotics in the area of Lexington Avenue NE and 131st Avenue NE in Blaine Jan. 16. There were multiple narcotics located inside the vehicle belonging to an adult male.
• An officer took a report of a gas drive-off from the 7000 block of 21st Avenue Jan. 18. The business was advised on how to proceed.
• An officer responded to a neighborhood dispute in the 400 block of Aqua Circle Jan. 18. The officer provided possible solutions to the problem.
• Officers responded to a report of a suspicious person who was knocking on doors of multiple residences in the 7200 block of Savanna Court Jan. 18. The male was located and transported to an area hospital.
• An officer was dispatched a call from a male in the 1100 block of Main Street who had questions regarding an item on Craigslist Jan. 21. The officer investigated but did not identify any criminal activity. The officer referred the caller to another police agency.
The Centennial Lakes Police Department reported the following incidents:
• Officers were dispatched to the first block of Central Street in Circle Pines regarding a disorderly customer Jan. 17.
• Officers took a forgery report at the police station Jan. 17. The forgery occurred in the 1900 block of 73rd Street in Centerville. Police took information about a forged signature on a check and have forwarded the case on to the investigations division for follow-up.
• Officers were dispatched to the 3800 block of Patriot Lane in Lexington Jan. 18 regarding a threat made toward a third party. The victim of the threat was advised of the situation.
• Police were dispatched to a suspicious trailer in the 4000 block of Concord Road in Lexington Jan. 20. The trailer was returned to its owner.