The Lino Lakes Public Safety Department reported the following incidents:
• Officers were dispatched to check the welfare of an intoxicated female who had been found in a snowbank in the 6000 block of Ware Road Feb. 12. After evaluation, the female was transported to the hospital by ambulance.
• An officer responded to a trespassing complaint in the 1000 block of Lois Lane Feb. 12. A Bobcat was being driven on the caller's property without permission. The owner of the Bobcat was advised to stay off the property.
• An officer took a report of damage to property in the 7000 block of Snow Owl Circle Feb. 13. The homeowner was not home at the time police arrived and information was left for the owner to call the police back. The investigation is ongoing.
• An officer observed a vehicle stalled on the roadway blocking traffic in the area of I-35E and Main Street Feb. 13. At the driver's request, the officer used their squad to push the vehicle to a safe location.
• Officers responded to a radio call of a personal injury accident in the 8200 block of I-35E Feb. 13. Upon arrival, officers found both occupants were injured and the driver appeared to have been drinking. Officers assisted with the scene and the Minnesota State Patrol handled the crash investigation. Both occupants were transported to the hospital by ambulance.
• Officers responded to a report of a neighbor dispute over parking in a shared driveway in the 400 block of Andall Street Feb. 13. Officers spoke to the complainant, but the other half from the dispute was not present so follow-up with that person is pending.
• An officer stopped a vehicle for a suspected registration violation in the 2300 block of Main Street Feb. 15. The adult male driver was charged with multiple traffic offenses and released at the scene.
• Officers responded to a personal injury crash involving three vehicles in the area of 80th Street and 20th Avenue Feb. 16. All parties involved received medical care and were released. An adult male driver was cited for failure to yield right of way and a second adult driver was arrested for fourth-degree DWI and criminal vehicular operation.
• An officer stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation in the 8000 block of I-35E Feb. 17. The adult male driver was arrested on a warrant and charged with various drug offenses. The male was booked into the Anoka County jail.
• Officers responded to assist the Centennial Lakes Police Department (CLPD) with an assault that was in progress in the 7100 block of Progress Road in Centerville Feb. 18. Officers stood by while CLPD investigated the incident.
The Centennial Lakes Police Department reported the following incidents:
• Officers were dispatched to the 0 block of Circle Drive in Circle Pines Feb. 13 for a neighborhood dispute.
• Officers took a phone call from a male from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, who believed he was the victim of an alleged fraud that originated in Circle Pines. The victim canceled the transaction before any money was transferred.
• A vehicle crashed into a snowbank in the area of East Road and Center Road in Circle Pines Feb. 15 after being summoned to stop by police. The driver then fled on foot and was later apprehended. The vehicle was found to be stolen and the driver was booked into jail.
• Officers were dispatched to the 0 block of East Road in Circle Pines Feb. 16 on report of an assault. A female was transported to the hospital by ambulance. The case is pending a follow-up investigation.
• Officers responded to the 7100 block of Progress Road in Centerville Feb. 18 regarding an assault. The incident turned out to be mutually combative, and both parties returned to their home.
• Officers were called to the 3900 block of Restwood Road in Circle Pines Feb. 18 with regard to a verbal argument.