The Lino Lakes Public Safety Department reported the following incidents:
• Officers stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation in the 8000 block of I-35E Dec. 25. Upon further investigation, the passenger was arrested and booked into jail on a warrant. The driver was issued a citation for a traffic violation.
• An officer was requested to check on a vehicle parked on the side of the road in the 6000 block of Otter Lake Road, where the driver was possibly dumping something illegally on Dec. 25. The vehicle was legally parked, and police found that the driver was not engaged in any criminal activity.
• A resident from the 400 block of Forsham Lake Drive requested extra patrol after his holiday lights were cut and damaged Dec. 25. The investigation is ongoing.
• An officer was dispatched to a suspicious activity complaint in the 6400 block of Langer Lane Dec. 25. The caller said she could smell cologne in her home. The home was checked, and nothing was found.
• Officers located three vehicles in a school parking lot after hours in the 400 block of Elm Street Dec. 27. The vehicles were advised to leave the property.
• Officers responded to a noise complaint from the 7800 block of Marilyn Drive Dec. 27. Upon arrival, officers spoke to a male who had just plowed his driveway.
• Officers responded to a complaint about an ATV that was driving on private property in the 6300 block of Fawn Lane Dec. 27. The owner of the ATV was located and given a warning for trespassing.
• An officer stopped a vehicle for driving with a license plate light out in the 7500 block of Lake Drive Dec. 27. A driver and passenger were subsequently arrested for fifth-degree drug possession.
• An officer located a vehicle in the ditch in the 500 block of I-35W Dec. 28. The officer stood by until a private tow was able to remove the vehicle.
• The Lino Lakes Public Safety Department and the State Patrol responded to a possible personal injury accident in the 100 block of I-35W Dec. 28. After further investigation, one adult male was arrested by the State Patrol for DWI. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
• Officers responded to a call about a neighbor dispute in the 600 block of River Birch Place Dec. 29. Both parties were encouraged to try Mediation Services of Anoka County to solve the problem.
• An officer responded to a report of fireworks in the 6400 block of Blackberry Court Dec. 31. The officer checked the area, but the fireworks had stopped.
The Centennial Lakes Police Department reported the following incidents:
• Officers were dispatched to the area of Firebarn Road and Lake Drive in Circle Pines Dec. 26 on report of a property damage accident. There were no injuries.
• Police responded to a delayed hit-and-run property damage accident that occurred in the 10 block of East Road in Circle Pines Dec. 29. Upon arrival, officers determined a vehicle had struck a mailbox and caused about $100 in damage. Evidence was collected from the scene and there are no suspects at this time.
• Officers responded to Lino Lakes Dec. 29 after a Lino Lakes squad struck a deer. There were no injuries and the damage to the squad car was minimal.
• Officers were dispatched to Lexington Dec. 30 on report of a physical domestic. Police arrived and spoke with all parties involved. An adult male was subsequently arrested for domestic assault.
• Officers observed a vehicle run a red light at the intersection of Griggs Avenue and Lexington Avenue in Lexington Dec. 30. Police stopped the vehicle and determined the driver’s license was cancelled inimical to public safety. The driver was allowed to have a licensed driver drive him from the scene, and a formal complaint was filed to charge the driver with the violation.