Although Waldoch Farm’s annual Sunflower Festival looks a bit different this year, there is still plenty of fun to be had in addition to many photo opportunities along the way. The farm changed its Sunflower Festival to a U-Pick Sunflower Field and Walk, which kicked off last weekend. Attendees will have to sign up for two-hour timeslots and purchase tickets online. The 6-acre sunflower field is equivalent in size to six football fields. In addition to many photo opportunities, attendees can also take home some blooms too.
- Lino Lakes Council plans to review roofing ordinance
- Resident voices concerns with political signs, flags
- Covered bridge a serene memorial to late son
- Lino YMCA begins ‘reimagine’ process
- Look who’s watching from the water tower
- 2 local eateries describe daunting pandemic challenges
- 2 in critical condition after motorcycle crash
- New local band, Luutsön, has Swedish roots
- Washington County Sheriff’s Reports
- An apple orchard a day
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.