The Fete des Lacs festival returned this year with a parade and fireworks display. The parade featured a big line up this year made up of area law enforcement and fire departments, businesses, Scouts, clubs and other organizations. This year’s grand marshals were frontline workers.
- ‘Don’t ignore the warning signs’
- Sheriff’s office investigating dog poisoning in Hugo
- Hugo resident, firefighter wins big on scratch card
- Derelict house gets one more reprieve, other sold
- Neighboring White Bear Lake marina loses appeal over Tally’s fuel tank
- Drought blamed for dropping White Bear Lake level
- Crumbl Cookies baking in Shoreview
- Plaintiffs in White Bear Lake lawsuit hold DNR’s feet to fire
- Private school enrollment soars during pandemic
- Longtime day care owner moves on to next chapter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
These hot temperatures will likely stick around for a while. Do you still enjoy the outdoors when it gets this hot, or do you prefer to stay indoors in the air conditioning?