Night to Unite, also known as National Night Out happens annually on the first Tuesday of August. This year that falls on Aug. 2. Night to Unite is a nation-wide program, which aims to strengthen neighborhood spirit, improve police-community relationships and spread awareness of crime prevention. Check with your local police department or city of residence to find out a list of neighborhood parties.
- Corn and community
- Summer Music in the Park series continues
- Local cities prepare to take action on new THC law
- Times may change, but intoxicated boaters remain persistent threat
- Lino Lakes Ambassadors: Who will wear the crown?
- Police Reports
- Quad Community Press: E-edition, August 9, 2022
- Bears 9-7 in Legion baseball, had 2 all-stars
- 19 year-old awaits charges in Willernie stabbing
- Body recovered from St. Croix River in Washington County
- Circle Pines declares Down Under property public nuisance
- Daniel G Schacht
- Proposed permit aims to crack down on Water Gremlin
- New coordinator ready to kick off 10th annual Gloria's Shortest Marathon
- White Bear Lake Police Reports
- Piecing together the primaries
- Shoreview’s affordable housing policy
- Local axe thrower Luecke on ESPN after reaching US Open meet semifinals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
June 21 is the longest day of the year and official astronomical start of summer. There are many activities Minnesotans try to squeeze in during the few fleeting weeks of summer. What activity are you most excited about?