Tessier, Robert ‘‘Bob”, 65, of Grant, passed away on Wednesday, September 22, 2021. He was preceded in death by his mother, Joan. He is survived by his wife, Ann; sons, Andrew and Michael (Haley); father, Raymond; siblings, Steve, Ray (Gloria), Dick (Sandy), Scott (Lisa), Sue (Mike) Bajczyk; and many other family and friends. A funeral mass was held on Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at St. Jude of the Lake Catholic Church. Private family interment at Lakeview Cemetery. Memorials preferred to St. Jude of the Lake Catholic Church. Mueller Memorial- White Bear Lake www.muellermemorial.com 651-429-4944
- Football: Bears thump Totino-Grace 35-14, head into playoffs 6-2
- Citizen 2021 Voters’ Guide
- Football: Cougars finish rough schedule 4-4 with loss to Woodbury
- Football: Zephyrs top Packers 35-12, take 6-2 mark into playoffs
- Pumpkins blossom into yearly tradition
- Window seat offers great view of Hugo
- Cross country: Mahtomedi girls are MEC champions, boys place 3rd
- Girls soccer: Mustangs blank Crimson 2-0 to earn state trip
- Circle Pines resident’s ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ display is back for 3rd year
- Letters to the Editor
- Letters to the editor
- Girls soccer: Bears finally get past semifinals as Maloy leads OT win over Raptors
- White Bear Lake Area 2021 Voters’ Guide
- Ramsey County Sheriff’s Reports
- Washington County Sheriff Reports
- Changes coming to Whitaker Street intersection
- Lino Lakes cyclist hopes to help needy with medical supplies
- Royal homecoming wave
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
This year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is highly recommending trick-or-treating outside in small groups and avoiding crowded indoor Halloween parties. Masks are also encouraged.