The Forest Lake Police Department reported the following incidents:
• Forest Lake police issued a fourth degree DWI to a 41-year-old Lindstrom man in the area of Scandia Trail N. and Harrow Avenue N. at 1:27 a.m. May 10.
• An officer on patrol noticed a vehicle with expired registration driving on Lake Street at 12:02 p.m. May 8. The officer stopped the vehicle and make contact with the driver, a 28-year-old man with no permanent address. A check of his ID showed his license was suspended. The officer took him into custody and found a glass pipe on his person, and 71 grams of marijuana and 6.3 grams of meth in his vehicle. He was booked at Washington County Jail.
• A slumper was reported at the Keys Cafe on Broadway Avenue at 8:02 a.m. May 8. Police made contact with the man in the driver’s seat, a 33-year-old Wyoming man, and noticed a bubble pipe in the center console and marijuana on the passenger seat. The driver was arrested, and a search of his vehicle turned up more paraphernalia along with baggies containing meth and marijuana. He was taken to Washington County Jail.
• Police responded to a report of a fight at the American Legion at 1:54 a.m. May 6. Police arrived on scene and identified a 27-year-old Lindstrom man as the aggressor. Officers attempted to restrain him, and when he continued to resist he was tasered and taken into custody. Citations for disorderly conduct were issued to three other individuals. A 30-year-old Forest Lake man was also arrested and taken into custody for disorderly conduct.
• An officer on patrol conducted a random license plate check on a vehicle on Scandia Trail N. at 5:36 p.m. May 5 and found the registered owner had a felony narcotic warrant for his arrest. The 31-year-old Wyoming man was stopped and taken into custody.
• An officer patrolling in the area of Clear Lake Access at 1:21 a.m. May 4 checked a random license plate and found the registered owner had a felony drug warrant. Officers made contact with the driver, a 25-year-old Columbus woman, who was taken into custody.
• Police responded to a felony pick up and hold request from the Isanti County Sheriff’s Office on a 18-year-old Forest Lake man at 10:03 a.m. May 14. He was reported to be at his grandfather’s house on Third Street SW. He was taken into custody and transported to jail.
• Police arrested a 25-year-old Forest Lake man who was stationary and blocking emergency access between 1408 Lake St. and Forest Road N. at 2:43 p.m. May 12. An officer made contact with the driver, who showed signs of intoxication. He performed poorly on a field sobriety test, and was arrested for DWI. A breath test showed a result of 0.28, and he was charged with second degree DWI.