The Forest Lake Police Department reported the following incidents:
• At 1:04 a.m. Nov. 3, police were called to the 200 block of 12th Street SW. when an off-duty Ramsey County deputy reported seeing a stolen vehicle enter Forest Lake. The vehicle was located unoccupied in the Walmart parking lot. When the driver, a 34-year-old Red Lake man, arrived at the scene, he was taken into custody. A female came out of the Walmart to the vehicle; she was on furlough from the Red Lake jail to see her grandmother, but was not wanted in relation to the crime. The driver was arrested and reported that he did not know the vehicle was stolen.
• Police responded to a report of a domestic situation in the 900 block of Eighth Street SW. at 1:50 a.m. Nov. 1. A 36-year-old Forest Lake man was arrested for obstruction of legal process when he refused to comply with officers’ commands to open the door and let them enter.
• A 22-year-old Forest Lake man was arrested for third degree DWI, no driver’s license and no proof of insurance at 2:04 a.m. Nov. 12 in the 1800 block of Lake Street S., after officers observed the suspect vehicle perform poor driving conduct.
• Police received a report of an adult male who was panhandling near the entrance of Menards and Wendy’s at 6:26 p.m. Nov. 11. An officer arrived and saw a male with a large sign and a small suitcase on wheels trying to stop traffic from the businesses and on Everton Avenue. The man provided a driver’s license receipt as a form of ID, but upon checking the officer found that the suspect had a warrant for obstruction of legal process from St. Louis County. He was arrested and taken to jail, where he was held for transport to St. Louis County.
• Officers engaged in a vehicle pursuit in the area of the Forest Lake Target at 2:36 p.m. Nov. 9 when a vehicle suspected of containing items stolen from the business fled police vehicles. Squads pursued with lights and sirens, and used a PA to direct the vehicle to pull over. Officers pursued the vehicle to the Anoka County line, where the pursuit was canceled and Anoka County law enforcement was notified.
• Police engaged in a vehicle pursuit on Scandia Trail N. at 1:43 p.m. Nov. 13 when an officer pulled over a vehicle with no plates. The vehicle started to go to the shoulder, then fled at a high rate of speed. Officers gave chase, using stop sticks to slow the vehicle down. Forest Lake Officer Pat Ferguson performed a PIT maneuver, forcing the vehicle to stop. A 26-year-old homeless man and a female passenger were taken into custody.
• A propane tank was reported stolen from a hangar at the Forest Lake airport at 6:17 p.m. Nov. 7. Forced entry was obtained by cutting an exterior padlock. The value of the loss was estimated at $100.
• Police requested a warrant for a 24-year-old woman with no permanent address who stole approximately $1,400 of merchandise from the Forest Lake Walmart Nov. 4. The woman has been linked to previous thefts at Walmart and other thefts in the area.
• Graffiti was reported in Kulenkamp Park on the wooden fence near the ball diamond Nov.